– NOTICE –
By using BaretowerForge.com you agree to the rules
rules are subject to change. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Subtitles: We welcome submissions in all languages, even those that do not feature English subtitles. However, in order to be considered across ALL award classes, please include embedded English subtitles with your entry.
- Length: We accept all films 30 minutes or less in length (including credits).
- Submission Format: All entries must be full HD resolution and submitted through FilmFreeway. We accept only digital copies of work hosted on Vimeo or YouTube. Please do not mail DVDs, flash drives or any physical media containing your work. Award winning filmmakers will be asked to provide a downloadable copy of their film prior to our live screening.
- Content: We understand that you may choose to use explicit content to express your vision. Violence, nudity, sexual content and drug use are permissible so long as your submission is not pornographic in nature. However, entries that do contain explicit content, while eligible for awards, are unable to be screened in full if our event is held at a public venue. Alternatively, chosen segments of winning films will be shown and announced upon recognition.
- Fees: All submission fees are non-refundable.
- Copyright: we will not be held responsible for any copyright disputes or infringements pertaining to your entry. By submitting your film through FilmFreeway you agree that you own or have permission to use all content featured in your submission.
- Re-submission: Films not selected for an award may re-enter each following month. Returning award winning films will only be eligible for awards not received within that year.